Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Swimming Fun




You can always find Derrick
playing with the kids.
Kanyon about to land!


Lowynn was pretty nervous about this.
Just look at his face! It's a little blurry.
When they lit, he actually liked it!
Our family!
There's this family in Santaquin that let's people go swim in their pool. They charge $2, we've been going there ever since I can remember. My mom reserved it for a couple of hours. It was a lot of fun, I hadn't been there for like 6 years. It took Lowynn a while to get used to it. He stayed in the hot tub for most of the time. I made him come in the pool, he was a little nervous, but he warmed up to it. He really liked it, and was mad when we had to get out. Oddessey LOVED it! I hope we can go again sometime soon, I need to keep my kids used to it. I don't want them to be afraid of the water! (I also look really bad, don't mind the no make up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment