Monday, August 2, 2010

Pioneer Day

My uncle Les put his sunglasses on her, so
I had to take a picture.
She fell asleep, and slept through the
fireworks.
These are wood burrowing wasps. They're
so sick! Derrick noticed them, and they
were all over my grandparents tree.


Derrick and Tara looking at the wasps. I was
telling them that they were standing really close
so....
Derrick did this, it was pretty funny. =)
All the kids lined up to watch fire works. Lowynn
wouldn't scoot in close, so that's why he's so far away.
Lowynn, Legend, Patience, Pheonix, Damien,
Maddyx, and Kanyon.
Little buddies!
He does this when I get the camera out.

He loved the fireworks!
We went to my grandma and grandpa's house. They just live 2 blocks away, and all of my mom's siblings all live in Santaquin. It's so much fun having family close! We had a bbq and then lit some fireworks after. Lowynn had so much fun playing with all the kids. It was fun to visit with family, I love the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment