Saturday, August 28, 2010

Santaquin Carnival

Lowynn on the airplanes.




Oddessey and I on the Ferris Wheel.

It started raining pretty good when we were on
here, that's why Tara's covering Lowynn up. =) The wind
also picked up pretty good, and when you'd come around to
the top the wind would catch the cart and it felt like you were
going to tip forward. It was pretty scary, I thought we were
going to fall to our death, but we survived. =)


Lowynn on the boats.


Oddessey
This is when we were leaving.


He had a wet butt from sitting
on the wet rides. =)
Friday night we went to Santaquin's carnival. This was the second year that they've done one. They don't have a lot of rides, but it's really nice because there's not very many people there. Lowynn loved it, his favorite was the boats. I don't know why he liked them, it was very slow, but he wanted to keep going on them. He went on it 2 times, but the second time it started raining, so the guy stopped it. He didn't get that long of a ride, I felt bad. He also went on the airplanes twice, and really liked them. It was really fun, and he enjoyed every ride he went on. I just wish I could've rode with Lowynn on the Ferris Wheel, but they wouldn't let him and Tara ride in the same one as Oddessey and I. She said he liked it and he was pointing at everything when they came to the top. I wish I could've seen his expressions =( but I'm glad he liked it. Even though it was raining, it was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment