Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween!

Tara
 Karree and Gaven
 Julie and Brandon
 Beatrice and I
 Andy and Derrick


 Derrick and I
Victoria
Abbie and Nick

Our Halloween party was a lot of fun this year! The game that Derrick and I made up worked really well. I love this time of year, all the holidays and parties! I just hope that we'll be able to top off our party next year! Thanks to everyone who came! 
(We had a fog machine going during our game, and so that's why the pictures are a little hard to see. The fog took FoReVeR to clear out!)

Trick or Treating!






We went on saturday and on Sunday. Saturday the weather got so bad and Oddessey was SOOO ornery, that we just didn't want to deal with it any more. So we went home, and decided to finish on the real Halloween. It was so much fun, Lowynn would say trick or treat when they would answer the door. He's so cute, I can't believe how fast he's growing. We got a lot of candy for Oddessey, but she really can't eat it. So Derrick and I have been digging in to it. =) She looked so cute in her fairy costume, and Lowynn was a cute little Charlie Brown. Halloween is such a fun holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment