Sunday, December 5, 2010

McCaul Christmas Party

Lowynn wouldn't sit on Santa's lap, but he did say
thank you when he handed him his present. =)

Oddessey was very interested in him. She was talking 
and pointing at him. When it came to her sitting on his
lap, she started crying. It was pretty cute.

She had grandma walking her.
 Lowynn waiting patiently for it to be his turn.
 So excited to go fishing =)

 He's my little cheeser.
 Collyn, Reddek, and Audrey.
Derrick and Alex trying to see who could stack the apples
the highest in one minute.
 Lowynn and his puppet.
 Derrick didn't take any pictures of me playing the game, 
but I kicked butt at it. =) I had to unstack cups, and
then re-stack them. This was me choosing my gift.
 Victoria and Jay
 Derrick and I
 Paytin and I
Avery, Sydney, Derrick, and Jamie.


 Shaylie fell asleep in Toni's arms. =)
 They had to put an oreo on their foreheads and try 
to get it into their mouths without touching it. It was
pretty funny to watch.

 Jessica and Ryland, they had to suck m&ms up with
a straw and move them from one cup to another one. 
Who ever moved the most won.
 Paytin
 Kalen and Derrick
We went to Manti for the party. It was fun to visit with everyone, and the games that we played were really fun. It was so exciting going to our first Christmas party of the season. What a fun time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment