Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Zoo












It was a fun trip to the zoo. Our friends Andy and Natalie came, and my mom came. (Derrick's mom, dad, and sister came when we were almost done, so I don't have any pictures of them.) There's not as much to see now, when I was little there were a ton of different animals, now all they have are monkeys! Ok, not really, but a vast majority are monkeys. Lowynn had fun getting to run around, he really didn't pay too much attention to the animals. It was a really fun day, it was nice to get out of the house!

1 comment:

  1. I swear I'm getting more pictures to you soon! I haven't had a lot of time...
    Thanks for inviting us there! That was fun (even if there were only monkeys). I think the boys thought it was worth it just for the stinky bat cave. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete